Monday 11 March 2013

Update

I came on here to read an update about how the trip was going and noticed that there hasn't been one for awhile. So I thought I would update any friends/family with a few texts I've received from my mom!

March 9 - "Just down from Mt. Sinai - incredible experience. Off to Petra tonight"
March 10 - "Having troubles connecting to the internet, but everyone is doing fine - just didn't want you to worry that you hadn't heard from me"

Clearly my mom knows me too well and thought I might be worrying about why I hadn't heard from her, so if any of you are like me I thought I would write a quick update just to let everyone know that things seem to be going really well. I'm sure they will update the blog as soon as they can :)

Rachel (Sharon's daughter)


2 comments:

  1. Rachel thank you for the update. It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was wondering, too, although your mom said they would be out of internet range for a couple of days. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete